The term ‘Good Word in Season’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Comments left on Good Word in Season blog posts are the opinions of the user and not Good Word in Season. We do not endorse the views or information that is found within the comments, therefore we cannot take responsibility for the correctness of the information that has been posted by the users.
- If you leave any blog comments, you agree not to post any spam or unrelated material. You shall not post any threatening, unlawful, malicious, defamatory or objectionable content. We reserve the right to delete any content or take other action as necessary without notice. Therefore, we strongly advise that you adhere to all of our terms and conditions. On this note, we will take all abuses very promptly and seriously. If you believe you have been harassed or threatened in any way, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively fill in the form on our ‘contact’ page.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.